Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Much to Be Thankful For

Despite the fact my daughter has had diarrhea for 3 days, she is sleeping through the entire night and can officially crawl.

Despite the fact that I was awake and sitting near my toilet at 3 and 5 am to relinquich everything I had eaten just hours before, I have food in my fridge that I can eat when I am able to keep it down again.

Despite the fact that I was at the Dr.'s office this morning to have an 8 month discomfort diagnosed, I have the ability and option to go to the Doctor.

Despite the fact that my son was vomiting throughout the day, we were able to watch a movie together in the comfort and warmth of our home.

Despite the fact that my husband got sick this evening, and aside from visiting the toilet a few times, has been in bed since about 6:30 pm, we have a bed to lay our heads on and a bathroom of our own.

Despite the fact we won't know if I am taking the kids to my in-laws for Thanksgiving if M goes into work or staying home so M can recover from his illness, we still have a choice in which both involves family and food.

No matter what seems to be going wrong, there is always something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Despite the fact that I was at the Dr.'s office this morning to have an 8 month discomfort diagnosed, I have the ability and option to go to the Doctor.


Is that a cryptic announcement of another spoke on the wheel??

If so, may I be the firs to say congrats and blessings.

Kimberly

Mommy N said...

I wish, but unfortunately I think it's a hernia. I'm supposed to go in for more testing soon. I'll keep you posted.