Friday, November 21, 2008

M went to Washington

M called me Wednesday night while he was at work and asked me to book him a flight to Washington leaving Friday (today) and returning on Sunday.

After getting home at 6 am this morning, he woke up at 8:30 am, got ready and left for the airport. His flight left around 11 am. He should be getting into Washington by now, but I was reading K a bedtime story when he called so I didn't get to talk to him and am not sure where he is.


He went to Washington to "inspect" a car he just bought online. Normally, he would have just had it shipped, but he had a few concerns about this transaction and wanted to give the guy the money in person. He'd rather be out the cost of a plane trip than the cost of a car. If things go right, M will be shipping the car to LA and we should have it in about 2 weeks.


I'm excited about seeing the car in person. It's not a practical family car as it only has 2 seats (we're a family of 4) and is a mid-engine. There will not be room for any kids or a stroller for that matter.

God really worked on me to be the ever supportive wife and just smile and say OK.
Merry Christmas, M!!!!
Who wants to go shopping with me when M gets back??? :-)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Okay, N, you win the prize for most understanding wife...ever. However, I must ask, do you get to drive it????

Kimberly