Sunday, November 23, 2008

An answered prayer

As I was folding laundry in the bedroom, I heard my cell phone ringing. By the time I had found it, the caller had hung up. I noticed it was my sister, which NEVER calls. I quickly called her back to find out it was her middle child, my niece C, that had actually called. She had called to thank me for praying for her. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it and wondering if I had actually told them I, and many others, had been praying for all of them, not just C.

C had moved in with her dad and step-mom a while back. I don't really know all the details of what happened, but she's back with my sister now. My sister and her family have had a lot of drama in the past year and I am continuing to pray for them as they adjust to everyone being home again.

No comments: