Monday, December 15, 2014

Blah!

Today (last Friday) my daughter had a field trip to the zoo. It's about 2 hours away and I didn't pack a lunch for either one of us. She's OK with that, but apparently my body is already adjusting to the new way of eating. I was REALLY hungry so instead of eating one cheeseburger, I ate 2. My body rebelled. One the 2 hour drive home I got extremely tired and at one point almost fell asleep while driving. Remember the other day I mentioned  how I hadn't needed or desired a nap since I took dairy and bread out of my diet? Now here I am eating both and wanting to take a nap WHILE driving. Hmmmm... I wish I could flush my gut to get this junk out. I did make it home (obviously) and went straight to bed for a quick power nap but am still feeling a little sluggish. Time to eat some fruit and something healthy to get some natural energy back.

No comments: