Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Love it When....

In truth, I'm very grateful for the things I do have, not what I don't have, but I couldn't help but share these few sarcasms.... I'm sure there are plenty more, but let's start with these

I love it when....

*someone asks me to stop doing something, yet they continue to do it
*someone asks me to help them do something, yet they don't help themselves
*I develop a new allergy and can't figure out what it is for
*I finally change a light bulb at one end of the hall and the one at the other end goes out the next day
*I'm driving and someone pulls out in front of me and then turns at the next road
*I have the chance to go to bed early, but I can't because I'm not tired
*I have the chance to sleep in only to be awaken by an early morning phone call - thanks bro!
*someone wants me to look at something after I walk out of the room
*someone complains about people complaining
*I look everywhere for my cell phone, only to realize I am talking on it - LOL
*a scripture pops in my head and when I read it, it's so not what I wanted to hear.... (but what I needed to be reminded of)
*I have good intentions, but offend someone
*someone tells me I'm not right when they didn't even let me finish what I was saying
*I go back to the cashier at the restaurant to get my cup for my drink, only to realize the cup is in my hand
*my I tell someone I don't need to do something and then my husband asks me to
*I call someone and forget what I called them for as soon as they answer
*someone asks how your day is going but doesn't really care
*I leave my house to go to the Dr's office only to realize I forgot to put my shoes on - (still laughing about that)

No comments: