Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I didn't listen...

Last year at our state homeschool conference, I was tempted to purchase some math manipulatives for K to have when he was ready. Things are always on sale at conferences and then you don't have to pay for shipping. I went to the table several time wanting to buy them. Well, needless to say, I talked myself out of it because I could buy them at the next conference because we really didn't need them yet.

Now I know what I wanted to purchase them. It wasn't for K's use, but for my nieces that are staying with us. I purchased them (at a higher price) online a couple of days ago.

If I had listened to my inner voice and not my voice of reason, I would have been more prepared of what has happened and would have saved money.

Live and Learn! Next time I won't question and will be more obedient, even when it doesn't make a lot of sense to others or myself.

To think, I wonder why K isn't always obedient. What kind of example am I setting?

No comments: