Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas presents

Last year, K and I made some picture frames for some "grandparents" and a favorite babysitter of his. This year, I decided to stick with the tradition of doing handmade gifts for a few people. Hopefully, I will make the time to do more handmade gifts next year.

Although I can't post all of them (because I know who is watching), here are a few that I have completed. The girl I made this for likes racing. It's a name plaque to hang on the wall.


Here's one I made for the brother who is into trains. I still need to paint the smoke stack and the train tracks. The timing of this is going to be perfect. I think he's going to have a train birthday party the week after Christmas. I can't wait to give it to him.


Here's the one I made for the youngest sister that enjoys crafts. I think I finished this one the quickest. I started and finished it in one day.



I made an M & M themed one for the oldest sister, but forgot to take a picture before I wrapped it. Hopefully, I will remember to take a picture of it after she unwraps it.


If you know who these gifts are going to, please don't tell them. I'm not sure when they're going to get them.... :-)

No comments: