Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! We were able to see both sets of parents and had a great time visiting. I think this is one of the only Thanksgivings that we both were able to spend time and eat with his entire family. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures because my camera is going out. Here are a few I took of the day. L had a great time playing with her big cousins and I think her oldest female cousin, on M's side, had a blast watching L. I was fortunate that I never had to worry about where L was because I knew her cousins were taking good took care of her.When we left the in-laws house, we drove 6 hours to my parents house. Although the bulk of the family had already left, my parents and my sister's girls were there and we got to spend some time with them. K had a blast fishing in their pond and playing in the dirt with his cousin. My mom got her Christmas present a little early and we painted her bathroom. The picture below is the only one I got with my camera that was of any quality.

No comments: