Saturday, December 12, 2009

L's First Hair Cut

M has been suggesting for some time that I need to trim L's hair because it was always hanging in her face. I tried to keep bows and rubber bands in it, but her hair is so fine that they never stayed in long. The other day, a friend of mine told me I needed to bring L over to her house so she could cut her bangs for me. I was trying to let her hair grow out, but poor thing could never see. I wish I had an official before picture because it was getting pretty bad and although these pics didn't turn out too good, you get the idea. I took these while she was trying to eat and nothing should ever come between my baby girl and her food. I don't know what I was thinking.
She got a little upset with me because I was taking her pictures and not feeding her.

2 comments:

Courtney Short said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! They are both adorable.

The Fruge's said...

I like it! She looks older like that. And OMG she looks just like your baby pictures!