Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Love E-Bay!

I'm not really a big fan of spending large amounts of money on brand new clothes for my young children that will outgrow them or ruin them sometimes after only wearing them once. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of hand me downs and e-bay.

Since L is outgrowing her 24 month clothes and is starting to wear 3Ts, I didn't want to wait until she absolutely needed more clothes before I started buying her some, because I know I would end up spending more on her than I would have liked. So, I got on e-bay and found this great deal. I got them in the mail today and was so excited to see what was inside. Even though I saw pictures online when I bid on the auction, I'm always hopeful I will get more than I bargained for. The auction was listed at 100+ items and I ended up with over 130 pieces.

Here's what I got:
29 pants/bottoms
13 sets of bottoms/tops
9 jackets
1 coat
42 tops (winter & summer)
13 pairs of shorts
6 skirts
5 dresses
Most of them were 3Ts, but there were a few 4s in there. I got all of that for less than $100 (including shipping). That's better than garage sale prices and the stuff is in good condition.





Now I just have to find enough hangers and room in her dresser for everything!

No comments: