Thursday, December 17, 2009

Conversations with K

I've had some very laughable conversations with K today and wanted to share them.

While K was taking a bath this morning, he made a comment that wasn't very nice, so I told him.
He started laughing.
Me: I'm not laughing.
K: Well, I am so laugh with me.
(I didn't laugh, but it was hard. Thank goodness the shower curtain was closed and he didn't see my face, because I really wanted to laugh.)

Here's another one:
As I sat on the couch, K showed me where to sit so he wouldn't jump on the baby. He told me where I could sit and then winked at me.
Really? My son winked at me. LOL

The other day as I was wearing my Santa hat around the house, K decided he wanted to give me a hug. As I bent down, he gave me a quick hug, stole my hat off my head, and then took of running. I couldn't help but laugh at the little stinker for his thinking. I did tell him it wasn't nice to steal, but I couldn't help but laugh at his quick ways. I guess he knows I wouldn't have given it to him if he wouldn't have asked, but I let him know he still should have asked.




No comments: