Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vacation

In less than one week from today, we will be leaving for vacation. To name a few to dos, we are planning to go shark diving, whale watching, volcano hiking/biking, hike 2 miles to a waterfall, visit Pearl Harbor, and learn how to surf. M surprised me with tickets to Hawaii for Christmas and let me tell you, I was surprised! I had NO idea! He even went through the effort of having a friend pay the down payment so I wouldn't notice it on the credit card bill or the amount missing from the bank, now that's thinking ahead. My mom is keeping the older 2 girls while M's mom is keeping the younger 2. Although I will miss them all, I'm looking forward to having some time with M and creating memories on our newest adventure. Stay tuned for pictures from our vacation.

No comments: