Friday, February 27, 2009

My Mom

My mom is coming down this weekend to pick up the girls. She is going to let them stay with her while we are in Hawaii because we are taking a kid free vacation. That's the reason we are going to be able to do some of the things that our on our "to-do/dream" list (i.e. shark diving, volcano hiking, trail hiking, surfing, body boarding, etc.) Once the younger 2 get a little older, we'll start taking them on trips too. I'm really excited about and looking forward to those trips.

I'm so excited that my mom is coming down. Although it's only been 2 months since I have seen her, I'm really looking forward to it.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom that truly cares about others and is a wonderful example of love. My mom, no matter what happens, seems to always have a wonderful spirit. She rarely gets angry and is always encouraging and uplifting. Well over 50, she has an energy level that can keep up with my 3 year old. In fact, she can tire him out. She's only staying one night, but it will renew my spirit and give me more energy for the week ahead. I love you mom!

No comments: