Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 37

Well, another week and another Dr. appt has gone by with no change. I wasn't really expecting any change, but one can hope. I'm really anxious to meet our new blessing and introduce him/her to his/her brother and sister and to the rest of the world. A friend of mine mentioned on a previous post that someone told her that your lips swell right before you have your baby. She said the night someone told her that, her water broke. I have noticed that the baby has dropped a little. It seemed like I was awake all night last night for bathroom breaks. Here are a few pics of me at 37 weeks and 5 days.
Look how wide my nose is! I never noticed it with my first two until I looked back at pics, but it's obvious this time! ;-)

1 comment:

The Fruge's said...

You look so great! I was blown up like a whale at this point. Hurry up and have that baby!! :)