Monday, March 22, 2010

Maybe Today???

I'm scheduled to have an induction tomorrow, but I may not make it. I've been up since 2:30 a.m. with contractions and throwing up. I do have to say that oranges taste much better going down than coming up. I asked M to call in to work so he could stay home with me and help take care of the kids and get the van ready in case we do go in today/tonight. I'm planning on waiting as long as I can before heading to the hospital as I don't want to be in there any longer than I need to be. Of course, if I could get some rest in the hospital, that might be good too.

I guess I'm not going to get the oil changed in the van today. :-)

Either way, the next time I post, I'll probably have pictures of the newest blessing. I know K is ready as he keeps counting down the days until the baby gets here. It's really cute and he is SO excited about helping out.

1 comment:

Mrs Reed OLQM said...

today is as good as any!!!!