Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9 Years!

It's been 9 years since the day I said, "I do" to my wonderful husband and every year gets better and better. I never anticipated the day I married him, or even the first year of our marriage, that our love for one another would deepen as much as it has. I knew we were both very committed people that didn't give up easily and were both in this for the long haul, but I had no idea what the long haul would entail. There have been very trying times, but the good FAR outweigh any and all growth cycles that we had.

I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband that keeps me in line but adores me and helps me want to be a better person. He's a great dad and I love watching him with the kids. He's such a great example of a loving husband and dad that K, our almost 5 year old, is looking forward to getting married one day (when he's around 30 of course).

I'm looking forward to more decades with M as we grow together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, what a journey 9 years ha been for yall!!! wishing you another happy 9 years!!! with 3 more kids!!! lol!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Fruge's said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two make such a great couple. Looking forward to knowing you as a couple for many more years...and kids...to come LOL!