Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Productive Day

For Valentine's Day, I told my husband I wanted a maid. He decided to clean the house himself. I have to say I am SO glad he did! Not only did he clean, but he organized and we threw a TON of things away and I got my kitchen back. I no longer have books in the kitchen, but they are in their rightful place. We moved the bookshelf to the desk area and I was able to move everything there. It's so nice having the extra room in my kitchen.

I guess you can say all the cleaning he's done has got me in a cleaning mood as well. Today, I cleaned both bathrooms (including the baseboards and behind the toilets), vacuumed my son's ceiling fan and floor, vacuumed my daughter's floor as well as did two loads of laundry and the baseboards in the hallway. All while my kids played and I did tax stuff. Now, I need to go clean out my closet and start putting away old maternity clothes. With only 4 weeks left (at the most) until we get to meet our newest blessing, there are a lot of clothes I can't wear anymore so I need to box them up while I'm in the mood and have all this energy.

Oh, and I also bought tickets to the circus, which is on my son's 5th birthday! I'm really excited about that, but that's going to be another post for another day.
Time to clean some more

No comments: