Saturday, July 10, 2010

Projects

I was supposed to babysit a friend's 1 year old this morning but he ended up sleeping in so the kids and I went to the gym instead. After I worked out, I took the 3 kiddos swimming. Yep, all by myself and no one ever went under (on accident). T enjoyed the water, but appeared to be getting cold, so we sat out while the other two played in the pool. K swam all around with a noodle and L "scooched" from the stairs to the ladder a lot! She even got a little brave and started bouncing up and down and leaning her head back in the water. Her nor K wore floaties. They did great!



After we swam, we came home and everyone took a nap. T is going through a growth spurt right now and since he was up every 2-3 hours last night, I needed a nap.



After we all got up from our naps, the kids and I went outside and I started on a project that M had on his to-do list.
Tearing down the side of the fence.Some of the nails I removed from the board. I was able to finish removing all the nails.M's most recent completed project . We now have a DVD player in our van for long trips.

My next project ~ landscaping

M has already started burning down the pompous grass.

No comments: