Friday, July 9, 2010

Alaskan Cruise - Day 8

Juneau, The State Capital
There wasn't a lot to Juneau. It misted almost the entire time we were there, but it wasn't too bad. They had a neat little shopping area on some water and we got to see the Governor's Mansion.

Japanese Maple... worth more than $1,000.Shopping on the water
I'm not really sure why we took this picture or why I posted it on the blog for that matter.


Polar Bears ~ There was even a 12 year old girl in there ~ CRAZY!!!

Our dance instructor and his assistant that taught us how to Salsa and Swing. Too bad I don't remember.

Although my birthday wasn't for two more days, because we were going to be in the airport ALL day, my wonderful husband arranged for someone to make sure that I got a birthday cake. Even though my name was spelled wrong, it was SO pretty.. too bad I don't like chocolate cake. There was enough to share and I haven't had a birthday cake in a very long time so it was really nice.

Rendition of Sonny and Cher. LOL!

No comments: