Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Today is the first day of 2011. One of my (three) resolutions is to get better at keeping up with my blog so that the one reader I have can get the juicy details that I don't put on Facebook. hehehe

Today was a really great day to the start of the upcoming year. After M woke up (from working nights), we went to his parent's house for our annual New Year's meal. I never really liked cabbage until I had my father-in-law's. He really knows how to cook and I'm blessed that my husband can cook good too. Truth is, I don't think my father-in-law has ever cooked anything I didn't like.

We had cabbage, pork, black eyed peas, rice and gravy, rolls instead of cornbread, and mashed potatoes. It was yummy. After we ate, K shot the gun a little and then him and his Nana caught lizards. :-) I have a wonderful video of L trying to get away from the lizard, but I don't think she would really appreciate me posting it.

I think she thought she was going to get a turn, but he didn't return the favor.

As soon as we got home, M went to work, the kids got ready for bed, we all hung out, and they went to bed quite easily. While they were sleeping, I had the chance to blog hop a little and decided to make something that was much needed.


Before:

After:

My little man is drooling so much that we go through 3-4 bibs a day. We can't have enough, so I decided to make some. I bought the dog print fabric a while back to try to make a cloth diaper. Needless to say, I haven't got to that yet.

No comments: