Tuesday, November 24, 2009

She Never Stops

L never stops eating. That seems to be the only thing my darling daughter does. In the 3 hours she's been awake, she has had a pancake, a banana, an orange, 2 pickles, a piece of cheese, a hot dog, some of my broccoli and rice, Chex mix, frozen strawberries, and a sucker. Now she's asking for chicken nuggets. It's not even lunch yet, but I know she'll still eat a full meal when lunch times arrives. I really don't understand where she puts it all or if I should have her checked for tape worms.
I was once told that boys are the more expensive in regards to buying food, but if things continue to follow the current trends, I'm going to be in trouble because my grocery bill is going to be outrageous. At least she's not hoarding food in her crib anymore. You know, most kids wear bibs around the house to keep the drool off their clothes. My child wears a bib around the house because I know she's always going to be eating and if there is food left around on the table, she's going to eat it. I think I hear her opening the freezer. I better go check on her to see what she's eating now!

No comments: