Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

We (except M b/c had to work) spent 4th of July with some friends of ours from church that live less than a mile away. They had invited some other neighbors over and was a little worried we might not know anyone... that didn't prove to be the case. M and I had met one couple the night before at the movies, another couple is actually L's Sunday school teachers from church, and strange enough, I had met the husband from the other couple over 5 years ago when I worked at the local gym. So, instead of knowing no one except the host family, I knew everyone. They are all wonderful couples and all of our kids are close in age. We had a good time and the kids had a blast.
she didn't like riding as much, I think she felt confined - Miss Independent for ya!

No comments: