Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grandfather's 92nd B-Day

We went to Austin this past weekend to celebrate my grandfather's 92nd birthday. Everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting relatives I never knew I had and some I had not seen in over 20 years.

my dad and most of his siblings

3rd cousins playing together

FAMILYMy brother & his familyL and her new best friend, her Pappy (my dad), feeding her cakeK found the mud and the water... notice he's wearing his boots... I was prepared!

He was SO tired when we got hom that he didn't even make it to his bed. He ended up sleeping an hour or two on the couch.

2 comments:

The Fruge's said...

How awesome that your grandfather is 92! And he still looks great!

Mommy N said...

Thanks! Did you notice he was playing dominoes without glasses? I'm not even supposed to drive without my glasses and I'm 1/3 of his age.