Monday, May 11, 2009

Lions & Tigers & Bears.... Oh My! 2009

We went to the Houston zoo a couple of weeks ago. We took L to her Nana's and then made a quick stop at someone's house to look at their van that they're selling... Yep, I'm getting a van.... just not the one we went to Houston to look at. It would've been nice, but it wasn't as clean on the inside as I would have liked and it had too many miles on it. I wanted something a little newer with fewer miles..... I'm not too worried about navigation or dvd, but I really wanted leather seats. Cloth seats don't seem to hold up too well in my cars....

Anyway... so after we test drove the van, we headed to the zoo. We all had fun. It was the first time I had been to the Houston Zoo and the girls haven't been to a zoo in a long time. We had fun learning about so many different animals. My favorite was the "mysterious" bat cave that K kept referring to (from a of his books that someone gave him last year).


No comments: