Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chicken Pox Party!

Although I haven't been to the doctor for verification, everyone has chicken pox. Of course it would happen the week of their birthday party. Since both of their birthdays are in April, I was going to do a medieval theme of knights, dragons, and princesses. I have family coming in from out of town. I'm really excited about the cake as it was going to be a castle with a dragon on it. The girls were going to dress up as princesses and the boys were going to make crowns to wear. It would be nice if everyone was healing by this weekend, but I'm fully prepared to postpone it for another weekend if needed.

Last year, I got a little too excited and over invited. This year, I was going to keep it simple and only invite about 10 families, with about 10 kids total so I would be able to enjoy it more.

Maybe I should increase the number of invites and have a birthday party/chicken pox party. It wasn't too long ago that I told someone I wish they would have let me known their kids had chicken pox so I could have exposed mine to it, but that's O.K., it looks like I got what I asked for anyway.

No comments: