Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Party

K and L had their birthday party this weekend. It was a rather small one compared to last year and I think I enjoyed it more. Since their birthdays are so close, I decided to do a joint party with a medieval theme. K was my knight and L was my princess. K asked me the night before his party if he was going to turn into a knight for his party. Although he didn't turn into a knight, he is my little prince.


Here's a picture of the cake that a friend of ours made. I made the cake last year and wasn't up for making one this year. I guess I wanted to enjoy the party and company more. The cake was a very big hit and was very good. I got the accessories from Michael's craft store.



Here are a few more pics from the party. It did rain, but it didn't spoil the fun at all. At one point, as the energy level increased from all the sugar, I told some of the kids to run out to my car and touch it... while it was raining. They did. They got wet. They had fun. The girls dressed up in princess outfits and were so cute. Although I couldn't find L a princess outfit that fit her, she ended up with 2 of them. A friend made the purple one for her and someone gave her the pink one.

No comments: