Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oops! (Again)

WOW!!! I guess, like those of you reading this, I have been a little busy and have fallen behind on my blog updates. These next few blogs hopefully will be able to catch you up.
Since Oct. 1, L rode her first horse, and LOVED it. I am in business for myself again. I became a Thirty-One Consultant and am loving it. M went hunting in NM and killed his first elk. We now (or did) have over 300 pounds of meat. I bought a sewing machine and have made several things so far (I'll post pics later). K learned to ride his bike. I'm still training for a 1/2 marathon, but have been advised by my Dr. not to train anymore (more details later). The kids sitter of 4 years graduates Saturday and is moving to New Orleans soon. We only have 10 days left until Christmas and 2011 is right around the corner. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I won't really know until I start looking at pictures. See ya in the next blog!

No comments: