Wednesday, December 22, 2010

9 Months

My baby turned 9 months today! The time is going so quickly, but I'm sure that has something to do with taking care of two other little ones. I'm fortunate that he's not trying to "grow" up too quickly as he's not even crawling yet. He can get around by turning his backside and he's even pulled himself up once, but not really mobile YET. I'm completely O.K. with that though. I know he's capable and will take off when he's ready. He still doesn't really like table food, but will eat the baby crackers and stage 2 baby food. I think I might have seen him actually eat a Cheerio the other day though. L absolutely adores him and doesn't like to hear him cry and she always makes sure that I know when he is crying.
I took a picture of him today, but unfortunately am not able to upload it, so I will take another one tomorrow to post.

No comments: