Thursday, August 26, 2010

At the Beach

Today, after M left to go to his dad's house to help pack for their hunting trip that's coming up, K asked if we could go to the beach. The weather was nice. I didn't have a reason to say no, so we did. I got the 3 kids ready, got their food and snacks ready, packed a few toys, loaded the little potty (just in case), and we headed to the beach. As soon as we got there, K took off. Before I could lay the towel down on the sand, K was already out thigh deep. He was ready to jump in and swim. Lucky for me, he didn't. They played in the water and built sand castles. We stayed for a little over an hour, but had a good time. K is already asking when we're going to go back.
T just hanging out... T did pretty good, but as soon as I put him in the van, he fell asleep.



No comments: