Wednesday, April 14, 2010

L's New Bedding

I know it's been a while since I've been around, but needless to say, there has been A LOT going on these past two weeks. Aside from having a new blessing in the house, L turned 2 and she had a joint b-day party with her brother who turns 5 next week, L got a new bed, the crib went into K's room (like he requested), we've had Dr. appointments, celebrated Easter and had several egg hunts, and had a playdate at the Children's Musuem. Here is a picture of L's new bedding... the other events will be posted on seperate posts.


I really hesitated to put her in a big bed, but really didn't have a choice since T needs the crib. She is doing great in her new bed and even sleeps later. She even still waits for me to come get her before she gets out of bed. It's so cute! I wish I would have done it sooner.