Thursday, April 22, 2010

K is 5!

K turned 5 on the 20th and it was a wonderful day full of fun and surprises. After he went to sleep, we filled his bed with balloons. By the time I went in his room the next morning, the balloons were on the floor and since the fans were on, I didn't take his birthday cupcakes to his room, but waited to give them to him when he was eating breakfast. When he woke up he asked me where his presents that he could unwrap were and when his friends were coming over. I told him no one was coming over and that I didn't have any presents for him to unwrap. He did surprisingly well. After breakfast and the "surprise" birthday cupcakes, I told K he could go outside and play but for some reason he didn't want to, so his sister and I headed outside without him only to be followed by K shortly after. They were both surprised to see what was in the yard and had a blast!

Later that evening, we went to gymnastics. After gymnastics, we quickly ate and then met some friends at the Circus. K had NO idea we were going until we walked inside. K had a good time, but L had a BLAST and T had no idea what was going on. It was a good time and aside from the barely there clothes worn by the female performers, this circus was the best one yet.

No comments: