Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Such a Girl!

Every morning when I go into L's room to get her out of bed, I am always greeted with a big beautiful smile. Then, she taps on her head and points to her bows letting me know she wants a bow in her hair. I put a bow in a hair and get her out of bed. She such a girl! It's amazing how she can turn any of her brother's buckets into purses.
The other day, I walked into my bathroom and saw her looking up in amazement. She had discovered my purses. She was so excited that she tried climbing my shelves to get to them. You see, she's been "wearing" my shoes for a couple of months, but I guess she had never looked up and saw the row of purses. It was so cute!

Still in her pjs, with a bow in her a hair, and carrying a purse that's too big.

1 comment:

The Fruge's said...

Wow, your kids are all or nothing! K is such a boy and L is such a girl!!