Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Pharis #3

I went to the Dr. yesterday and had my first ultrasound. The baby measured at 12 weeks and had a heartbeat of 159. My expected due date is March 24, two weeks after my 9th wedding anniversary, a little over one week before L's 2nd birthday, and a little less than one month before K's 5th birthday; aside from Mother's Day, we have 5 family birthdays in May and school lets out for the year. So, when we originally started "planning" a family, I made the comment that I'd rather not have a baby in May because of how busy it is. Be careful what you wish/ask/pray for! God has such a funny sense of humor and He might just give you what you ask! LOL Oh, by the way.... this time, instead of finding a name we like and then finding the meaning of it later, we're going to try to find a name that means "calm, tranquil, relaxed, easy-going, mild-mannered," etc. in hopes of having a child that will balance out my other two "warriors". The ultrasound tech did say this baby was all sprawled out and just relaxing. *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

The Fruge's said...

How exciting! Can't wait to meet the new Pharis!!

Unknown said...

:) I thought of you the other day when I was looking through a book of names and saw many for the meaning "Warrior". :)

We will probably have two May babies now- since Merika is one, and I am sure this one will take after Keagan and be at least a week late- putting his or her arrival in May- maybe even on M's birthday! (I hope not.. I'd like for them to have separate distinct birthdays, but if so... its okay!)