Friday, January 21, 2011

Not Another Bath

My daughter has been potty-trained for over a year now. She still has occasional accidents when she finds herself caught in the moment of play and doesn't want to stop what's she doing for a potty break. When that does happen, she gets in trouble and is no longer allowed to continue what she was doing for a while. Well... the other day, everyone took early baths in hopes that bedtime would happen a little quicker and not be so rushed. L took her bath first, got dressed and played around a little bit. When she realized K was about to take his bath, as soon as she heard the water running, she started stripping down in preparation for another bath. Needless to say, she was a little disappointed when I told her that she wasn't taking a bath because she had already had one. I guess she didn't like that because after she started walking away, she turned to me and said, "I pee pee in my panties". Yep! She pee peed in her panties so she could get a bath because she thought I wouldn't know what she had down. Call me a bad mom if you will, I don't care. She went to bed smelling like urine that night.
She'll be 3 in April.

No comments: