Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow Day

Last week, my mom informed me that they were supposed to get snow. My kids LOVE their Granny Nee and I haven't seen snow in a couple of years, so we took a road trip. It was supposed to snow on Wednesday, so we left on Tuesday. 6 hours later, the kids and I arrived at my moms. When she got home we all took a little trip to Wal-Mart so I could buy some fabric and a dress pattern so I would have something to "do" while we were snowed it. The snow started about 7 am and lasted until about noon. It snowed pretty heavily, but it wasn't wet enough to make a snowman. The 15 minutes that the kids played in the snow with their Granny Nee was worth it.
K didn't want to wait for Granny Nee to get her gloves on.... ...so she got him good when she finally did!When he couldn't get her fast enough, he tried to throw a cup of snow on her but he quickly realized it took too long to fill it up.

snow on her gloves

No comments: